pool vacuum which doesn't use pool pump?

I'm looking for a pool vacuum for suctioning leaves and other debris off the bottom of the pool. I already have one that's basically a hose which suctions into the filter basket. What I'd rather have is a vacuum that has its own pump and doesn't suction into the filter basket, maybe just a leaf bag that fits over an output hose in the water. Does such a thing exist? This is for a 30000 gallon inground pool with an 8' deep end. Thanks.
I know I hate when people ask me 'why?', but ...why?
Is it that your skimmer basket fills up too quickly with debris?
Does http://www.haywardpool.com/products/cleaners/inground.cfm have what you need?
Mike

Dave writes:

You could easily make a portable one out of a 3/4 HP pump with a AC cord and GFCI plug, and some plastic plumbing. With the fuss of hooking up the vacuum, it seemed easier than using the pool pump when I did it.
But ultimately one learns that an automatic pool cleaner is the best solution. Then you don't vacuum at all. Pool cleaners are expensive, but worth it in terms of how much backbreaking labor and extra chemistry costs you'll avoid.
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have always used a leaf bag arrangement purchased from Leslie's for spring and fall leaf clean up that exceeded what my Polaris pool sweep could handle. It's a large bag tied over a ring that attaches to the same handle used from a pool brush. The mounting ring, which contains a ring of holes inside its base is connected to a garden hose. With the garden hose turned on there is enough movement created to draw leaves up into the bag. I found that I could empty my 28,000 inground pool of leaves with two or three emptying cycles of the bag. Not too expensive and fairly easy to use.
RB
Dave wrote:

I have seen them many times on the bumpers of pool guys. They have a motor and about a three foot cartridge compartment. They just wheel them up, plug them in, and start vacuuming. Not sure where to buy them, though. Check with local pool supplier, ebay, google, the usual places. Enter "portable pool vacuum" in google. I found one .......... for about two grand ........
Steve
Exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to use and does the job, though the cheap piece of plastic which holds ring in the pole broke pretty quickly ... I replaced it with a nut and bolt wrapped in waterproof tape and was ready to rock.
Thanks to all.