pool too deep

I poured (shotcrete) a concrete pool adout a month ago and have now decided it is too deep. I want to pour more on top of the deep end/middle, a varying thickness of 1.5 to 10 inches. The existing finish is very rough. The concrete wil be 400 psi pump mix. I could use some fibercrete? Will this pour bond well enough?

Reply to
islandcon

Why worry about bonding. It is not going to move.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Whaaaa?

I am a retired commercial diver, deepest dive was 305 feet. Once you put your face under water, it's all the same.

Too deep? Please explain that concept to me.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Up to 10" sounds quite thick, might save a little money if you backfill some with gravel to keep the thickness closer to 3"-4" . It May also need additional reinforcement .

Reply to
PipeDown