Pool Table Watermark Stain

I have a billiard pool table that has a circular waterstain on the felt surface due to an unfortunate leak from the clothes washer above the basement. Other than replacing the red felt fabric which could easily cost over $300, I wonder if there is a way to remove the waterstain. I don't use the table very often so replacement is not a cost effective option. But at the same time the waterstain looks real ugly. I am looking for a way to remove or at least camouflage the waterstain, and was wondering if there is a stain remover that might work. Another alternative is to put red dye over the stained surface but that might make matters worse aesthetically. Any suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thanks much.

ftt

Reply to
Filipo

water stains are typically minerals you knew that already,,, some humor intended. Try dabbing some distilled water on it. let dry. try some deionized water and see if that will pull the stain out.

Unfortunately I am guessing your in for new felt.

Reply to
SQLit