Pool Table Construction?

This is a little outside the scope of this group but I thought I'd try anyhow. I have an old Fischer 8 ft Pool Table. I'm not sure if it's a one or 3 piece slate. I have a couple of professional pool table mover estimates of $300-500 to move it. I don't think the table is worth a whole lot more than that so I'd like to move it myself with some other strong back guys. Does anyone know anything about how to disassemble it? Or where I could get some info/guidance? I have a query out to Fischer but haven't heard anything. Thanks...
Thomas Wunderlich wrote:

I moved my 9' Bruinswick with the help of my son. The rails come off from bolts underneath the table that go through the slate up into the rails. The slate in my case was screwed down to another frame under the slates and were pinned at the two connections like table leafs so be careful to slide them apart before lifting. Then the sub frame comes off the leges then the legs come apart did the tear down from where it was in 3 hours unloaded it and had it back together the next day. I was getting the same prices and more to move the table I had.
You can do it with patience and some good help, Rich