pool stones in liner

Hi, we installed an above ground pool last year and tought we had prepared the site well but of course missed 2 or 3 small stones. Now these worked their way up. what can i do to fix this?
Thanks
grodgers wrote:

they causing? If they aren't sharp, and no one's hurting themselves and they are small, no sweat.
You -might- be able to place your heel on them and press them down into the base sand enough to get them out of the way until the season ends. Do NOT use metal or any tool to do this! If they're gravel-sized use your fingers but be careful to not press hard enough to make th eliner turn white. White indicates weakening the liner material.
If it were me, I think I'd just be sure I had an underwater patch kit handy for the rest of the season. Then empty the pool and fix it up better.
Pop