Pool pump installation

I have a 24' diameter by 48" deep above-ground swimming pool. I would like to move the pump/filter system about 30 feet away from the pool, as it is in the middle of my back yard now and very unsightly. I would like to bury 1 1/2 inch lines, one for the intake and one for the return, about 6-8 inches deep (in the Phoenix area, so freezing is not an issue). Essentially, I would have a drop of about 4 feet, the 30 foot horizontal run, then up about 16-24 inches to the 1 1/2 inch inlet, through the pump/filter, then back to the pool by another pipe, installed same as the intake. The pump/filter is a Jacuzzi Brothers SHER120. It has a 1 HP pump, flowing 120 gpm max, and has 1 1/2 inch intake and return ports. Any help/advice is appreciated.
Email replies to snipped-for-privacy@nospam.att.net
Remove nospam
If you're no kidding running anywhere near the max GPM of the pump, then 1.5" pipe will be way too small. Even if you're only flowing 50 GPM, I'd consider using 2" pipe because of the length -- no point loading the pump more than you need to when the cost difference in pipe is minimal. If you flow more then 80 GPM, then you need to go to 2.5" or 3" pipes.
-- Mark Kent, WA