Pool paint for small outdoor pond?

This is for a friend of mine so I don't have all the details. He said his father has a small concrete or cement outdoor pond in his back yard that he wants to paint. He is wondering what type of paint to use. He said he thought that Lowes used to have some type of pool paint but he can't remember what it was and he doesn't see anything like that there now.
Can anyone give any suggestions as to what type of paint he could or should try so I can pass the information on?
Thanks.
How about a pool supply house? Should be one around, I would think.
Jay-T wrote:

Thanks all. I'll pass on the ideas about checking with a pool supply place and/or a pet store for paint suggestions.