pool noodles

I saw in the lost and found ads, these items that were lost:
4 beautiful white wedding arches made from pool noodles.
I think these are arches that might go over an aisle for the bride and groom etc. to walk down, but what are pool noodles?
FTR, 2 have been found and they are looking for the other 2.

I could not even begin to imagine what they were. I did a google search and found this: http://www.poolcenter.com/pooltoys_noodles_water_logs.htm
They're basically foam like the stuff you put on pipes for insulation except they're larger and come in colors. The arches must be pretty fancy cuz the noodles are only $3 each.
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 07:36:14 -0500, sawyerman@______.com wrote:

I guess I could have done that. Thanks.

Well, none of these people have pools, so no one would know what they are or how cheap they are. Of course, I haven't seen these things, but you can make some real nice stuff out of cheap parts.
OTOH, if they know they are called pool noodles, maybe they do know what they are.

Never been skinny dipping?