Pool Lights

I am looking for feedback on color pool lights. After completing significant repair/upgrades in and around my inground pool, I'd like to replace the rather plain white lights. The pool is roughly 38' x 17', free-form kidney shape, white plaster surface with 2 standard wet niche housings. I am considering Pentair SAM, Hayward Colorlogic and Jandy. Any experience (good or bad) or recommendations?
thanks

Color is in the eye of the beholder...
What ever you choose changing colors will be a chore.