Pool light question

Page 4 of 4

You are going to be quite embarrassed when you finally get around to examining the spelling of my nym.

I know already, that's why I called you a trolling sock, you dumbass.
--
Do you know how to get an 88 year old woman to say "BITCH!"?
You get a 72 year old woman to yell "BINGO!"

I'm crushed! ROTFLMAO

Why are you imitating a dead person? Or was he imitating you?
--
A penny saved is ridiculous.

PLONK!

Can't answer a simple question?
--
"I've never claimed to be anything more than a simple person" - Ronald Tompkins, circa 2013.

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Stormin*'* *N*ormon < -- alive and posting
Stormin *M*ormon <-- deceased
--
.

Betty wrote: [...]

Oops!! [g] That's what I get for bein' a smart ass. Sorry for misspelling Norman.
--
.

Oops, I missed your correction..... mea culpa.
Stormin' Norman wrote:

Thanks ... and I am sorry for misspelling your name.
--
.

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:41:12 +0100, wrote:

So who copied whose name?
--
You can't please everyone. But it IS possible to piss 'em ALL off at the same time.

James Wilkinson Sword wrote: [...]

Neither, as far as I can tell. I can see posts from Stormin Mormon in this group as far back as 2012. That's as far back as I have downloaded posts, he could have been here longer.
I see Stormin' Norman in other groups.
Only one of the two is able to answer your question.
--
.

Betty expressed precisely :

I think they both 'borrowed' the "Stormin'" moniker from this guy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Schwarzkopf_Jr .
On 09/30/2016 02:00 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Or this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norm_Cash
--
Learn more about Jesus at:
www.landoverbaptist.org
FromTheRafters wrote:

You may be right.
--
.

Actually, it is Stormin*'* *N*orman, but thanks for trying to clarify.
Oren posted for all of us...

Just to post... When I think of a wet niche I think of a women and I will light up her life. Flame on!
--
Tekkie