Pool light question

Page 3 of 4

ote:

e in

ly

Every razor is pretty much the same, but I've found Wilkinson Sword garden tools last longer.
-- "Flashlights are tubular metal containers kept in a flight bag for the purpose of storing dead batteries."

A tetanus shot might be in order... or maybe not.
--
RonNNN

says...

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking lockjaw (never mind)...
--
RonNNN

Oren posted for all of us...

He collaborates with another poster here to share the he/she's
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

Nah, he would have to be put down for the greater good of society.
--
Tekkie

te:

d deep

en

e view

use

en by

by pool

lamp

as to

duit.

ing out

using

is a

using

, this

wsfeed.straub-nv.de!news.mixmin.net!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail

-identified

no

own

ce

up

d.

out

ere

"death in group" "Christopher A. Young"
Stormin' Mormon signs his posts with Christopher Young.
-- Computers can never replace human stupidity.
James Wilkinson Sword laid this down on his screen :

That is irrelevant.
Try again.

:

rote:

ied

when

ide

house

aten by

d by

he lamp

has to

onduit.

oming

housing

he is a

housing

the

er,

newsfeed.straub-nv.de!news.mixmin.net!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail

of-identified

of

in

ys no

down

lice

t up

m.

ied.

had

e out

where

’s

.

So there's two Christopher Youngs in the group?
-- A Jesus of mass J travelling at a speed of 27 meters/second collides with a stationary Moses of mass M. Assuming any elastic deformation is lossless and perfectly reversible, calculate how long it will be until the next Passover.
James Wilkinson Sword expressed precisely :

What kind of logic brings you to ask that question? Just because you are a nymshifter doesn't mean everyone is.

:

te:

"

wrote:

uried

l when

side

e house

eaten

ded by

the

ox has

coming

iche is

w the

ater,

e!newsfeed.straub-nv.de!news.mixmin.net!aioe.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail

roof-identified

of of

s in

ess

art

says no

me down

police

ent up

p.m.

ified.

g had

be out

l where

ho

en’s

nt.

If two people have the same nym with one character different (and a very similar character), you'd think at least once of them would have the sense to change it.
And I change mine for a change, no other reason.
-- Mrs. Morse: "Sam, stop tapping your fingers on the table, it's driving me crazy!"

Look carefully at my nym......
Stormin' Norman has brought this to us :

Shhhh! I wanted to keep him busy looking for a message ID.

You kept my computer busy for 0.000000013 seconds.
--
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence. -- Doug McLeod

It happens that James Wilkinson Sword formulated :

Seemed like forever, I was beginning to worry about you.

I do other things apart from reading this.
--
"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan

James Wilkinson Sword submitted this idea :

Do you do anything with character recognition?

Good to know, thanks again.

Same as it always has been. And you used to sign yourself as Christopher Young, who is mentioned in the ID I just posted.
--
Women claim that they never pursue a man. Well, by the same token, a mousetrap never pursues a mouse, but the end result is
the same.

OK, if you say so. However, IMHO you would be well advised to visit your ophthalmologist.

Your signatures often say:
Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . www.lds.org
Or are you a trolling sock?
--
Confucius say: "Boy who go to sleep with stiff problem wake up with solution in hand."