Pool light bulb any different than regular light bulb?

I have a Sta-Rite Sunlite pool light in my pool. It's one of the newer versions with a 250W 120V halogen bulb inside the fixture, mini-can base and T-4 shape. The replacement bulb is $25 from a pool supply store, but I see the same size (250W 120V T-4 mini-can) bulbs advertised from other online sellers (even on Ebay) for as little as $7.
Is there anything special about the bulb sold by the pool supply stores, or is it the same bulb as I can get for $7? The bulb I took out of it was the one the fixture came with and it says "0250CL/MC", "130V", "GE", and "KOREA" stamped into the metal base.
Thanks, Jonathan
I think the difference is $18 Do get a lamp rated for 130 volt as it will burn cooler and last longer than the 120V

On 03 Sep 2007 01:24:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@sonic.net (Pond Scum) wrote:

Read the manufacturer's instructions. They may also say you need a new gasket. I know the Pentair lights I have say that.