Pool Leakage Under Slab Soil Erosion?

I have a question. I found an older house for sale that I like very much, unfortunately, I recently discovered that the 10 foot deep inground swimming pool leaked for about 15 years and may have eroded the soil from under the slab, leaving a possible void under the house. I have been in the house a few times and have noticed no signs of settling such as cracks in the walls or doors that dont operate properly. This house was built in the 1970's in an area of Nevada that had no builing codes or inspectors at the time. Can anyone tell me how to test for under slab erosion? By the way, the pool has been dry, drained, for 11 years. Thanks, The Moose