Pool Heat Pump - Low H2O Error Message

I haven't used my pool heat pump in a few months and when I recently turned it on I am getting a Low H2O error message and it is not starting up. Usually that message is displayed when the pool pump is off but now I see it when the pool pump is on as well.
Does anyone know what might be causing this? The pressure on the pool pump hasn't changed from where it always is. Thanks in advance!
Century Processing Services writes:

Stuck, disconnected, or defective flow detection switch? The unit won't run unless it senses water flowing through.

Is that switch something that is fairly easy to replace?
Dutch Buckhead writes:

It can be. Not familiar with your particular unit. Sometimes its a separate piece of plastic plumbing that has to be cut out of the circulation line and replaced.