pool filters

I need new cartridges for my pool filter . I found this web sight http://www.poolfilters.biz/index.php The brand of the filter is Aquakleen. The cost for both cartridges is about $630. the Aquakleen is about $400 for both that's quiet bit cheaper so I'm wondering if there any good. Has anyone tried Aquakleen filters?