Pool Filter Catridge

I went to a national pool store (Leslie) and was looking at their Hayward C1200 filter catridge. They priced it at $95.00 and I asked the guy that HD sells the same size catridge for $67.50 why the price difference?
He said their's is better and HD is junk. Now a filter is a fllter is a filter right? They are both the same size designed for the same filter. I really do not see the difference.
Is there any merit to what he said?
MC

No a Hayward cartridge is a Hayward cartridge unless HD is selling something off brand.
Leslie isn't too bad, the sales people are pretty knowledgeable at the one I go to. Seems like the smaller the store, the better the sales people.
Anyway real Hayward at $59.99+8.54(NJ) here:
http://www.wagglepop.com/stores/Discount-Pool-Zone?disp=view&listingID@9942&data and you don't have to leave the house.