Pool Filter Catridge

I went to a national pool store (Leslie) and was looking at their Hayward C1200 filter catridge. They priced it at $95.00 and I asked the guy that HD sells the same size catridge for $67.50 why the price difference?

He said their's is better and HD is junk. Now a filter is a fllter is a filter right? They are both the same size designed for the same filter. I really do not see the difference.

Is there any merit to what he said?

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

No a Hayward cartridge is a Hayward cartridge unless HD is selling something off brand.

Leslie isn't too bad, the sales people are pretty knowledgeable at the one I go to. Seems like the smaller the store, the better the sales people.

Anyway real Hayward at $59.99+8.54(NJ) here:

and you don't have to leave the house.

Reply to
Dan Espen