Pool Deck Repair

When my pool was installed, they put "cool deck" on top of the concrete for the finish. In a couple of places, the water from the gutters has dripped on it and caused it to start corroding(sp?) In other words, there are large pitted places. Does anyone know if it's possible to buy this stuff in small quantities so I can patch it? Thanks.

Yep can be patched. Materials are available at most Pool stores. I patched my old kool deck on my last pool. The longevity of the patch is directly related with the prep and the matching of the old texture.
I got a 32 oz can for about $25.00. Probably did not cover more than 1/2 square foot.
Best to create a plan to move the gutters or get some tubing to channel the water.