Pool Chemicals: Cheap source for sodium hypochlorite and stabilizer?

Are there any cheaper sources for pool chlorine or Tri-Chlor tablets then the local Home Depot? Or if not Tri-Chlor tablets, is there any cheaper way to stabilize chlorine levels? Thanks.
pelty writes:

I say we all go in together and buy a container load from China. Less than $1/kg.
See if your local pro supplier will sell you a 50 kg drum.
What's the shelf life of granulated Cal Hypo by the way?
Paul Giroux writes:

Cool and dry, must be years.
my friend gets it cheap at Imperial Paddock pools- several locations. Walmart also sells it "in season"