Pond water depth volume calculator or graphing tool ?

Is there a pond water depth volume calculator or graphing freeware tool extent?

We measured the irregular pond depth across 60 feet long by about 20 feet wide at 3 feet intervals.

Is there a pond volume calculator we can plug the numbers into. The pond can be assumed to be roughly rectangular and the bottom has a few slopes.

Reply to
Judy Zappacosta

Hello "Judy", do you know Donna Ohl? You both share the same posting style.

Donna once did an amazing troll in alt.home.repair about a hot water heater which got an impressive 392 replies. You also post in alt.home.repair and have the same headers as she does. Perhaps you know her well?

"Quick Basic Advice on a Dripping Gas 40-gal Hot-Water Heater" OR

Franklin

S/he must be a very lonely person. Door-to-door missionaries and telemarketers probably love hir though. At first..

Reply to
iNcReDuLoUs