Political signs

Page 11 of 11

Genetics is in his favor though, his mother is still around and doing well.
McCain- Obama is proof that we need a good strong third party.
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[re mccain's longevity]

OTOH- his father died at 70 & his grandfather at 61. So if the 'long life' gene comes down the paternal line he's past due.
Jim

Obama must have ripped one.

lol
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:54:15 -0500, Red Green wrote:

Which one?
--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I\'m now filtering all Google Groups posters.

Boy that's dated material!
I never kept any political crap. But, totally out of profile, I have a Perot button and bumper sticker. Don't know if he woulda made a good pres but good SNL skits came out of it.

Save for future use to just cross out "Elect" and replace with "Impeach". Doesn't matter who is winner.
Red Green wrote:

leftover white paint, and use them for garage sale signs and such. Those wire frames go in the ground a lot easier than wood stakes do. (And what with all the vampires these days, you never seem to have a wood stake handy when you need one...)
-- aem sends...
aemeijers wrote:

This may save your life:
The business about wooden stakes is pure Hollywood bullshit. If you read Bram Stoker's book, "Dracula," you'll find that one uses a BOWIE KNIFE to dispatch a vampire, not some pissant tent-peg!
I live in Texas. We have a lot of Bowie knives and hardly any vampire problem.
On Oct 22, 11:30am, "Stormin Mormon"

If they are made with Coroplast (corrugated plastic) you can make attention getting disks for the wheels of your bicycle:-
http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/limeylew/?action=view&current=Rightside-1.jpg
Lewis.
*****
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

And museums are often granted tax-exempt status.
I guess, maybe you can donate it. Others can reuse it. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com