Police: Nude Man Hides Awl in Buttocks

Page 3 of 3

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message

It's hard to see where the sun don't shine ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

Wasn't that on the awl?

Lol!
--
L8r,
Uncle Clover the AntiTwink
"Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote in message

It's a male superiority issue ... a bird in the butt is worth two in the bush.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06
Swingman wrote:
> It's a male superiority issue ... a bird in the butt is worth two in the > bush. >
A push in the hand, Is worth two in the bush,
Except if in yonder bush, A fair maiden should stand,
Then a push in the bush, Is worth two in the hand.
Lew
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 22:56:44 -0700 (MST), Borked Pseudo Mailed

Better than putting a lightbulb there.

I'd have to agree. I've never tried it, but I've heard horror stories of those who have. It's amazing that anyone should be surprised that a lightbulb - which generally tends to contain a vacuum (i.e., negative pressure) might "spontenously implode" when being constricted about by one of the most powerful muscles in the human body. Too bad it doesn't cause instant sterilization, such people -so- need to be filtered out of the gene pool...
--
L8r,
Uncle Clover the AntiTwink

Drop a lightbulb on concrete and it sounds like a gunshot.

Mark Lloyd
Haven't heard to many guns, have you?

A really quiet gun.
Two rooms away.
On TV.
On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:35:38 -0600, Mark Lloyd

With all due respect.... No it doesn't.

objects inserted and unretrievable by the patient. Without exception they say that they fell on it. Apparently, there are many people walking about without wearing pants and falling backward onto their bottom and on an object with just the right alignment. Yuck!
Not too well known but a practice among prisoners is to insert an object into their rectum as a deterent to forced anal intercourse.