Police: Nude Man Hides Awl in Buttocks

It's to keep you from sitting down.

Mark Lloyd

If you think it needs to be done, don't wait for the Govt. Start your own non-profit. Maybe you could put them to work doing woodworking, or building their own habitats in return for room and board.
Then at least you'd be on-topic.
Goedjn wrote:

An excellent point in the larger sense, but do you mean I can't hold an opinion, or can't expres one, unless I'm willing to quit my job and devote my life to the subject? I trust that means you won't be voting tomorrow, at least not on any issue you're not willing to devote yourself to full time.

Hey, the guy was caught with a home repair tool up his ass, furiously working his wood. Law enforcement was called, and it was deemed a crime. Seems to fit all the groups in this header :)

What's with the full-time? Just START it. With like-minded individuals. It'd take more money than work. The biggest problems *I* forsee are neighbors who don't want a halfway house in THEIR community, and insurance, for when one of the criminals you're half-way-ing kills someone.
(near as I can tell, 2/3rds of the really intractable problems in America stem from zoning and community planning) Which just reinforces my position that if its really important, you should keep the government as far away from it as possible.

Ok, good point.
--Goedjn
HeyBub wrote:

Rectum hell, damn near killed....
--

FF

Seen a few years back in some magazine.
Man, in his shoe shop, wearing leather apron, brandishing an awl, to his son:
"Some day, my son, this awl will be yours."

"Yeah, well please clean it off first, dad. And for God's sake put on some pants!"

So now we're talking about a man who put an awl in his puns?

"Awl or nothing at awl..." http://www.lyricsfreak.com/f/frank+sinatra/all+or+nothing+at+all_20055777.html
flick 100785

flick wrote:

Awwwwk, Polly want a cracker.
Harry K
That was Awfawl.
Bob

[snip]
Unexpectedly to some people, the words "awful" and "wonderful" are synonyms.
Sam E wrote:

The French word "terrible" is similar in meaning to the English word "tremendous".
--

FF

The definitions I find suggest that that would not be the case, unless the word wonderful is considerably different than I understand it.
"Awful and awesome share the same root word, awe. At one time they meant essentially the same thing, 'full of awe, profoundly reverential'. Awe first appears in its Old English form in a ninth century manuscript. At that time, it meant 'immediate and active fear, terror, dread'. This terror and fear were typically inspired by God. Soon, the meaning passed gradually into 'dread mingled with veneration, reverential or respectful fear'. "
Bob
I'm amused that the English word "advertisement" is all but identical to the French word "avertissement," meaning *warning* or *caution*.
But I'm easily amused.
Scott Cramer
Awl of what?
LOL

What kind of sick person puts a bird in his butt.

Maybe it wasn't his fault - maybe it was a Horney Awl.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

B.