Police make arrest (what a hoot)

...connected to poop in box case
"A valley homeowner is fighting back against package thieves with poop.
A viewer sent in a video of a box being snatched from his front door. But the homeowner told Action News the box was full of dog poop."
<http://www.ktnv.com/news/homeowner-puts-poop-in-box-to-deter-package-thieves
Merry Christmas :)
Oren wrote:

A lumber yard I used to buy from had a bus bench out in front , and a large rat population ... and a guy with a very warped sense of humor . Dead rat gets wrapped up like a Christmas gift and is left on bus bench . Car pulls over almost immediately and grabs package . A block down the street the car nearly crashes as we see the rat/box fly out the passenger window . Much laughter follows .
--
Snag

Oren posted for all of us...

So when the actor says "oh shit" he means it...
--
Tekkie

Per Terry Coombs:

I wonder if it ever progressed to live rats.
One can only hope....
--
Pete Cresswell

Nah. A live rat would gnaw through the package.

Put a "set" rat trap in the package. When they open it, it gets their fingers.... OUCH :)
Mouse traps dont hurt, but those rat traps are nasty. I got one of them snapped on my fingers once. Since then, I always set them with plyers.
On 12/23/2015 3:02 PM, Oren wrote:

Rest assured that some bleeding heart will say that this is a terrible trick to inflict on some poor man that was forced to steal to feed his family.
Frank" <"frank wrote:

Not many juveniles have a family to feed .
--
Snag

Terry Coombs posted for all of us...

If they are over 13 they might.
--
Tekkie

On 12/23/2015 05:05 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

ROFLMAO! But would they have the moral values to take care of their spawn?
On 12/24/2015 9:13 AM, Bud Doobie wrote:

Naah, that's what welfare is fo.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/23/2015 4:26 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Maybe his poor mother and siblings with father in prison.
My father had to quit school and go to work when he was 13 after the eighth grade because his father had died and mother was left with 8 kids.
Kids today don't work, they steal.

Come on..... Those kids today work their asses off.... Pushing buttons on cellphones is a lot of work....... :)
On 12/24/2015 7:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

I recently had a black woman complain to me about this.
Said her grandsons would spend all day texting and when the allotted time on the phone ran out they'd throw the phone away and get a new Obama-phone.
On 12/24/2015 7:44 PM, Frank wrote:

Landfill has to be full of Obama Phones.
I do what I can to NOT throw stuff away, that's rather offensive to this old grey haired cracker.
This post made with 10% recycled plain text.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/25/2015 02:14 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And soon we'll have the ClintonPhone that comes with the famous Hillary cackle ring-tone.
On 12/24/2015 7:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

I was in a store a couple weeks ago. Store has dine in cafe, next to the bathrooms. I was walking towards the bathroom, and noticed a table of four guys in their twenties, blessing the food. I stopped, and bowed my head and waited respectfully for the end of the blessing. When it ran on longer than a usual blessing on the food, I looked more closely. Four guys with smart phones, staring at screens.
Well, that was embarassing for me! Amen.
--
.
Christopher Amen Young
On 12/24/2015 06:34 PM, Frank wrote:

Young politicians in the making.
But seriously, politicians have great pay, excellent retirement benefits and a much better healthcare plan. Why work?
Per Frank:

Naaah.... I self-identify as a typical bleeding heart and I thought it was pretty funny.
But the dead rat and the black snake were even better, IMHO.
Might even try one of those myself...
--
Pete Cresswell

WHAT..... Did Santa quit handing out coal since the turn of the century????
I know I read somewhere that Santa now hands out hangovers to guys and gals who drink too much booze on Christmas eve.... I wonder how he does that?