Polaris water heater

I have had two Polaris commercial water heaters leak like a sieve. The first one lasted a year, the replacement lasted six months. They replaced the first heater with no problem, but the company is now resisting correcting the problem, hoping I will go away. Does anyone have any information about Polaris water heaters or the company that makes them, American water heater company.
Chuck
I took the metal cover and the insulation off of the leaking water heater. The leaks were coming from where the inlet and outlet nipples entered the tank. The water was running down into the exhaust fan and the ignitor, saturating everything. Very poor quality.