poisons in your home?

Page 1 of 2
1. copper (and lead) in water http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/stories/684.asp http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm#ind http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/water/g1360.htm http://www.inspect-ny.com/water/leadwatr.html
and from the u.s. epa http://www.epa.gov/leadcopperrule/implement.html
2. cadmium released from aging galvanized pipe
cadmium cannot be filtered out of your water, both drinking water and water used to wash clothes, and can eneter your body from either source
"Cadmium may enter water as a result of industrial discharges or the deterioration of galvanized pipe." http://www.primeindia.com/manav/mangt12.html
more on cadmium from the u.s. epa http://www.epa.gov/OGWDW/dwh/c-ioc/cadmium.html
3. fiberglass insulation dust in air
it leaks from attic directly into house and through ductwork of heating/air conditioning if the ductwork is not 100% sealed up and rarely is 100% of residential ductwork sealed, especially with time as the ductwork breaks down and loses its seal
http://www.hhinst.com/Artfiberglass.html
"the state of California does require that fiberglass be labeled as a potential carcinogen" http://www.nqinc.com/faq2.html
"Overall shoddy construction standards on today's mass-produced homes further increase the odds that there is some amount of fiberglass in your home environment.." http://www.sustainableenterprises.com/fin/House/sleuthing.htm
http://www.nqinc.com/faq2.html
supposedly, after the first couple of weeks of use, pvc pipe and plumbing fittings have none of the potential poison problems of galvanized or copper plumbing, and even a one inch piece of galvanized or copper in an otherwise total pvc house plumbing system (except for faucets, etc.) can cause problems
each respective industry has known about the health problems of their products
however, profits are often put ahead of consumers' health
effi wrote:

What is your point? (seriously)
Your claims about copper and galvanized iron are rather silly.
Bob

you won't get it if you haven't already

they aren't my claims, i am the messenger

No, it's not a messenger; it's a fanatical troll. Please quit feeding the trolls.

and another one's gone, another one bites the dust
plonk!

also likes to announce it to overcome her insecurity and boost her self esteem.

Effi wont have many friends if she keeps plonking....... And all the newsgroups will be empty.

friends? friends listen and draw conclusions based on the information, not the messenger, wouldn't expect yo to know that, as follows
she? never stated sex (and am not stating it now), typical conclusion based on ignorance, your analytical skills are at zero
go ahead, have the last word, with yourself
plonk!

can't resist. You have the personality of a sucked lemon. Done. Now I feel better.

Effi is right. Copper pipes cause both my grandparents and parent to die. If they went down to the river and drank right from it, they may be alive today. After 75 years of drinking from copper pipes, they started to have bad health and eventually died. What else could it have been?
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Pickles.
The empirical evidence is overwhelming: Everybody who at pickles before 1910 is, today, either dead or has white hair and no teeth.
Further, experimental evidence confirms the above. Rats, when force-fed five pounds of pickles per day, developed distended stomaches and became lethargic.
Copper, Cadmium, and Tin are "all-natural" elements.

I don't want a pickle Just want to ride on my motorsickle And I don't want a tickle 'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle And I don't want to die Just want to ride on my motorcy...cle It was late last night the other day I thought I'd go up and see Ray So l went up and I saw Ray There was only one thing Ray could say, was: CHORUS This song is about the time that I was ridin' my motorcycle. Going down a mountain road, at 150 miles an hour, playin' my guitar. On one side of the mountain road there was a mountain, and on the other side there was nothin' - there was a cliff in the air. Now, when you're going down a mountain road at I50 miles an hour you gotta be very careful, especially if you're playin' a guitar. Especially if that guitar is an acoustic guitar. Because if it's an acoustic guitar, the wind pressure is greater on the box side than on the neck side, because there's more guitar on the box side. I wasn't payin' attention .. Luckily I didn't go into the mountain - I went over the cliff. I was goin' at 150 miles an hour sideways and 500 feet down at the same time. I knew it was the end. I looked down, I said ''Wow! Some trip. I thought it...well I knew it was...I knew it was my last trip, and in my last remaining seconds in world,I decided to write one last farewell song to the world. Put a new ink cartridge in my pen. Took out a piece of paper. I sat back and I thought awhile. Then I started writin': I don't want a pickle Just want to ride on my motorsickle And I don't want a tickle 'Cause I'd rather ride on my motorsickle And I don't want to die Just want to ride on my motorcy ...cle. I knew that, it wasn't the best song l ever wrote, but I didn't have time to change it. I was comin' down mighty fast. But as you all know, and as fate would have it, I didn't die. I landed on the top of a police car. And he died. I drove away on the road that he was on. I came into town at a screamin' 175 miles an hour, playin' the motorcycle song. I came into town, I jumped off my bike, the bike went around the corner by itself, went up on the stand by itself, turned itself off. I walked over to my friend. He was standin' there eatin' pickles. I said Hi, what's happenin'? He looked at me in the eye and said Nothin'. You gotta sing it with that kind of enthusiasm. Like you just squashed a cop... CHORUS
effi wrote: OMG!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! SEEK SALVATION HERE: http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html
--
Grandpa Koca

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price

you have attributed something to me i didn't say (effi wrote: OMG!!! etc.)

effi wrote:

the prior to my "message."
PS. Get a better newsreader, and get a life.
--
Grandpa Koca

My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price

wrong
you wrote, and i quote: (begin quote) effi wrote: OMG!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!! SEEK SALVATION HERE: http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html (end quote)
I merely snipped all your "message." Mia culpa for neglecting

admit your fault, after trying to deny it

no need to get either, i have both...want tro try another insulting remark? go ahead, you're a blocked sender on my end now

<SNIP>
Yeah, and the sky is falling, we have severe global warming, second-hand smoke causes cancer, cow farts are destroying the ozone, power lines cause tumors, SUVs pollute the earth, and beans give you gas.
We are ALL gonna die.
Thanks for the warning, Sherlock.....
KKK? dude, you have earned the blocked sender's award, rant on....

Yeah, and you have earned yourself a f*cking medal, so pin it right on yer ass, douchebag......
Red Neckerson wrote:

Seems easy to get into her club doesn't it? Beat ya by 3 minutes!