Pocket door removal

One of the rollers is bent on top of a pocket door that leads to our wash room. Unfortunatately, there is no access to replace the faulty roller without removing the door. The door trim and jam will not allow the door to be removed however. Is there an easy way to access those things? Thanks.
Joe

you need to remove all the trim, then scoot the door shut, then push it in or out to get it off the track and replace the hardware. no simple way around it, but it really isnt that hard of a job. just take your time.
So once the trim is off, the complete door will then have enough room to come out? I'm gonna have to put some new screws in the new rollerset, so I'll have to have more than the 2-3 inches that are going to be at the top without the trim. Thanks.
Joe

wash
door
Thanks.

Gawd - I hate pocket doors !!!!! One of the most useless things ever invented by mankind ...........