Pneumatic finish nailer question

I am going to do all the finish work in my new house. Is there any difference in quality or usefulness between a 15 guage vs a 16 guage? I'm looking at PC and Senco.

I have a PC and love it.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:10:40 -0400, "wbargeloh"

<< I'm looking at PC and Senco. >>
Flip a coin if you wish, but I like Senco, having had good results with the brand. Something to consider, P-C will be phased into Black and Decker since the parent company, Pentair, has been merged into B-D. How much longer the brand will survive the internal competition with B-D and DeWalt remains to be seen. Senco makes nailers and fasteners and figures to be in the business in the foreseeable future. Your call.
Joe
Thanx all for the help chosing between PC and Senco. What about the difference between 15 & 16 guage? Is there anything to consider there?