Pneumatic finish nailer question

I am going to do all the finish work in my new house. Is there any difference in quality or usefulness between a 15 guage vs a 16 guage? I'm looking at PC and Senco.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

wbargeloh

Ditto.

Reply to
Andy Asberry

Thanx all for the help chosing between PC and Senco. What about the difference between 15 & 16 guage? Is there anything to consider there?