PLZ HELP ME

HI to all of my seniors ... i m doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics and i have the seminar presentation in this semester so i m searching a good topics in either ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONICS so can any one have this experince earlier plz forward me the name of topic ya full discription if u have
with best regards himanshu shekhar my id is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
So, your presentation is broken and you came to alt.home.repair to see if anyone has a good used one you can buy?
I'm beginning to understand how my soil engineer got his degree.

Is Google broken today?
I -hate- it when that happens.
--
Regards,
Not related to your topic, but some remedial writing classes might help. Learn punctuation and capitalization.

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.