PLZ HELP ME

HI to all of my seniors ... i m doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics and i have the seminar presentation in this semester so i m searching a good topics in either ELECTRICAL OR ELECTRONICS so can any one have this experince earlier plz forward me the name of topic ya full discription if u have

with best regards himanshu shekhar my id is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
shekhar

So, your presentation is broken and you came to alt.home.repair to see if anyone has a good used one you can buy?

I'm beginning to understand how my soil engineer got his degree.

Reply to
Ulysses

Is Google broken today?

I -hate- it when that happens.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Id suggest you learn the trade you claim so highly to be in.,

Reply to
Carolina Breeze HVAC

Not related to your topic, but some remedial writing classes might help. Learn punctuation and capitalization.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon