Plywood finish option on Diamond cabinets

I am redoing my kitchen in a house that I expect to sell in 5-6 years. We are putting in Diamond cabinets, and mulling the optional plywood box construction. Since a potential buyer will likely look only aesthetically at the kitchen, is it worth an extra $700 (10% of the total project)? Does anyone have experience with this? My wife and I have no kids, and while we will in this house, they won't be old enough to do any damage.

Reply to
Running Jack Flash

It depends on what other features you got such as ful extendable drawers and self closing drawers. If you have those the plywood shows just another layer of quality.

Depends on your kitchen whether its a quick once over or a major redo.

Reply to
Dave Combs