Plumbing Problems

Sometimes when I flush the toilet and often minutes after I let water run through the bathroom sink I hear a loud moaning or crumbling sound from under my toilet. Pray tell, what could that be?
Douglas wrote:

The moaning or foghorn effect is due to resonance created by a particular type of ballcock (tank fill valve). Replace the ballcock or rebuild with a kit from mfr.
Jim
On 2 Dec 2004 17:36:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Douglas) wrote:

You might wanna call the Ghost Buster.
Just kidding:-)

I'm here to tell you to listen to Speedy Jim
Rick Pray
(well you did state 'Pray tell' !)