Plumbing Problem Again

Page 2 of 2
On 9/14/2014 7:29 PM, micky wrote:

I was down the hall, taking refrigerator and sealed system start relays. Were you the big guy who passed me every day in the hall and whapped me with a rolled up news paper, or was that Todd?

Oren, how come you didnt' take issue with Nestork, when he said pretty much what I said?
The color doesn't go into the bowl immediately, because first it has to disperse enough in the tank to be in the water where the flapper is leaking. And it still doesn't change color quickly, because it can't disperse in all directions until it makes it through the leak passage, and the leak is small. HTH

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:45:29 -0400, Stormin Mormon

I think it was Todd. He used to whap me too.
On 9/14/2014 8:19 PM, micky wrote:

You think we should tell the principal? I mean, maybe if the both of us, the adults might believe us this time? I mean, Miss Othmar keeps telling me an adult has to witness it, and all. Todd whaps Linus Van Pelt, too.