Plumbing Help (Dripping leak)

I did a drip system recently for my front yard. They main point where I tapped water was a spare Garden Hose Spigot, outdoors. I connected to this by using a brass adapter FEMALE HOSE x MPT (3/4 in). This is followed by a Threaded Elbow PVC (3/4) and goes to the Sprinkler Valve. Whole thing works great, but I have a small dripping leak at the point where Spigot and Adapter meet. I was careful enough to put 5 rounds of Teflon on the male Spigot's threads, but still see the dripping leak.The washer also was carefully inserted into the adapter Is there any solution to stop the small leak?

-VV

Reply to
VV

Yes, one can always stop those small leaks. I am not sure about this particular situation, but the end of the spigot could be rough or burred. File it smooth and try a new washer.

Reply to
Charles Schuler