plumbing heating question

remodeling bathroom and purchased new baseboard heaters (hot water radiant heating) I noticed that the 3/4 inch copper tubing used on these units is very very thin................... Ishould I be concerned??????????
Not a bit. They're pressure rated. The thinner tubing throws heat off faster, that's all.
Thanks spammer.....makes sense.....