Plumbing?

I was watching a TV home makeover show. They were busting up the basement floor to work on under floor drain pipes. The found some connections that they called weapers. I expect the jokes will be coming but what's a weaper?

Weepers are connections to the drain tile system around the perimeter of the foundation. Google "weeper drain" for more info.
JK

As long as you expected a joke -
Weepers are Homeowners who had to pay a union plumber weekend rates to bust up their basement floor to work on the pipes.
JK

basement
that
weaper?
Perhaps they were weeping with joy for the fine work done by a highly skilled professional who was there for them when they really needed him.