Plumber of the Year Awards

America was founded by religious wackos. The people who first colonized America came across an ocean to escape the religious persecution that plagued them in Europe. It's understandable that even today, centuries later, their taboos still have an imprint on American society. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I wonder what the founding fathers would say? Now, we have Janet Reno calling Bible readers cultists:

a President named Hussein, who's a Black Muslim, and FEMA that has 800 concentration camps for locking up "someone".

So, is this still land of the free?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon