plumber installed faucet wrong way- refuses to fix it, do I have recourse?

Page 2 of 2

Exactly! I reversed them accidentally for the basement laundry tub. Told myself "no biggee, I'll remember"...nope. Being surprised 3 times with hot instead of cold water I bit the bullet and re-ran the piping to correct the problem.
Harry K

Did you reverse them because you switched from a top-inlet faucet to a bottom inlet-faucet?
DAMWIATQ
(Don't ask me why I asked that question)
On Tue, 3 May 2011 09:28:28 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I don't what's wrong with the OP that he hasn't posted again (although I havent' read all the posts yet, fwiw.)
4. The faucet is mounted backwards so that the one that opens clockwise now opens counter-clockwise and vice versa. That assumes the nozzle of the faucet rotates 180^ like many kitchen faucets. Are there bathroom faucets like that.

Yup.

Sounds troll-ish...
a. You can't describe how the plumber installed the faucet "incorrectly"
b. You seem to purchase faucets frequently -- do they break or do you have some sort of "problem" which requires you to replace a perfectly good faucet for no reason

Sounds troll-ish...
a. You can't describe how the plumber installed the faucet "incorrectly"
b. You seem to purchase faucets frequently -- do they break or do you have some sort of "problem" which requires you to replace a perfectly good faucet for no reason -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good point considering the number of trolls we've seen here lately. It is rather odd to avoid describing any part of the problem other than it's installed incorrectly. While I am reluctant to label people and posts trolls without compelling evidence, my "spidey sense" is tingling.
-- Bobby G.

re: "Imagine the flood with suficient OP info "
Nah...it easier (and more fun) to speculate.
Once we get real info we'll just ignore him.
Soooo Kos ! what did he do wrong ??? Answer me !! Were is your response ??