plugged defrost drain Amana frig?

Hi,
I have a 1 year old Amana refrigerator with a bottow drawer freezer. Its model number is ARB2217CSL.
It's accumulating water in the bottom of the freezer. A little web research, and I'm wondering if it has a plugged defrost drain. I should mention that it doesn't have a water filter, or an ice maker so it's not that.
So after an intensive google, and reading the owners manual (next to uselsss btw) I can't find out where the defrost drain is to check. anyone care to enlighten me?
Thanks Sue
Hi,

I found two... ARB2217CSL-PARB2217CS0 ARB2217CSL-PARB2217CS2

Certainly -sounds- like a restricted defrost drain.

The defrost drain starts behind the back wall inside the freezer...under the cooling coils...drips onto a trough there and goes through the floor and down a tube/hose and into a pan under the refrigerator. A wire or cable can often be used to run through the hose to clean it out, or even a turley baster filled with hot water can be used to blast some water down the drain to help flush it out.
These may help.... http://tinyurl.com/3smnh
thanks Jeff, greatly appreciate the help.
Sue wrote:

Don't know that model but it may dump directly into the pan. If you remove the front kick panel (probably just snaps off, but you may have to have the door open to do it) you will see where the fan is and that should blow directly across the water pan. Look for a plastic tube that ends just above the pan, or it could be a very short metal tube that is soldered directly into the bottom of the freezer compartment. There should also be evidence of the drain in the freezer compartment (possibly at the back of the compartment). You need to run a small wire through the tube.