plug-in GFI's?

Do they make plug-in GFI's? Like they make plug in surge supressors and plug-in adapaters from 3 pin plugs to 2 slot receptacles, it should be easy to make a plug-in, point of use GFI, but I havent' come across one.
mm wrote:

I have Woods Wire and Shock Shield indoor models almost 20 years old. They can normally be found at Home Depot, next to the outdoor extension cords. Here are some:
www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Dtools&field-keywords=gfci&x=0&y=0
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:43:55 -0800 (PST), do_not_spam snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com wrote:

Wow. Just what I meant. I guess I don't spend as much time browing in HD as I thought I idd. 16 in white, 18 in yellow. And another one in yellow for 12. And others.
Thanks a lot.