IGNORE THEM AND THEY WILL GO AWAY.
--
Anonymous

On 2016-03-13 4:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

years, never initiated a crosspost, so take your shiny anonymous ass and put it where the sun does not shine.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

About a dozen or so are trolls and have long been in my KF but certainly not all.
On 2016-03-13 4:50 PM, philo wrote:

while this obviously isn't my name, for a valid reason I will tell somebody how to convert the email addy into a valid one.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On 3/13/2016 5:01 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

I have to agree with you about a name. I find it funny how someone thinks because one isn't using their real name, they are in some way fake. IMO, someone using their real name is asking for trouble with many childish idiots in the playground, it doesn't surprise me when one of them wants vengeance and using a real name gives them an edge.
On 3/13/2016 4:56 PM, Meanie wrote:

Anonymous is just another fake name like FrozenNorth or Meanie.
All 3 aren't real names. FrozenNorth is a troll from the 2600 and scorched-earth groups and only here to cause trouble.
The others on the list I mentioned are from several other groups, and also only here to cause trouble.
burfordTJustice Seymore4Head Zak W FrozenNorth Bite My Shiny Metal Ass Sn!pe The Peeler Col. Edmund Burke Checkmate % skeeter buZZard Kenny Diesel FromTheRafters Fakey's dogwhistle RonNNN Lewis David SeaNymph Buffalo David B. Aardvark
Groups they come from and cross post from: 2600 kooks support.depression freeware rec.photo.digital scorched-earth mobile.iphone mobile.android
If you want your REPAIR group back - STOP FEEDING THESE TROLLS.

On 2016-03-13 6:31 PM, Anonymous wrote:

else has used the nickname, but I am open to being proven wrong.
Anybody posting as "Anonymous" is a troll, case closed.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On 03/13/2016 03:16 PM, Anonymous wrote:

That you muggles?
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 at 4:12:42 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:

Don't pick on her...she is the least of our problems.
On 03/13/2016 04:30 PM, bob_villain wrote:

I was only asking because some of the headers were the same.
I have no problem with muggles
On 3/13/2016 4:12 PM, philo wrote:

huh?
--
Maggie

On 03/13/2016 04:42 PM, Muggles wrote:

I was only asking and it looks like I must have been wrong. My guess was based on info in the headers.
sorry, no harm was intended
On 3/13/2016 5:27 PM, philo wrote:

That's ok! :)
--
Maggie

Filter:
Newsgroup ISN'T alt.home.repair delete message