Plenum sizing

Is it advisable to connect a furnace (upflow gas condensing) with a 12 3/4 x 18 plenum opening to an existing plenum of 19 1/2 x 18 1/2? Would this significantly affect airflow to the ducts?

Reply to
Peter

Shouldn't be a problem.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I'm getting a mental image of a recent plenum transistion job I come across...

Bill you wanta post another picture. Everybody will laugh at this sheet metal job. (job requires no metal skills)

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

Yes. No. I've done that kind of thing. Works nicely.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

returns and airflow are importnt

Reply to
m Ransley

Not a problem. Send stuff when you need to. Think I better make a page for alt.hvac

Reply to
bill

Do you have this stuff on your computer server, or do you rent space from a web-site?

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

Rent space from

bang for the buck. I moved old website over and haven't had time to play with it much. Maybe this weekend I'll square it away some. Think a realtime chat board would be of interest? I'd rather use Hotline for that. The chat board is PHP. Thoughts anyone?

Reply to
bill

Been chatting with a couple on line (yahoo), it has it's advantages. (faster replies, better communication)

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~