Plenum sizing

Is it advisable to connect a furnace (upflow gas condensing) with a 12 3/4 x 18 plenum opening to an existing plenum of 19 1/2 x 18 1/2? Would this significantly affect airflow to the ducts?
Peter wrote:

Shouldn't be a problem.

3/4
I'm getting a mental image of a recent plenum transistion job I come across...
Bill you wanta post another picture. Everybody will laugh at this sheet metal job. (job requires no metal skills)
~kjpro~

Not a problem. Send stuff when you need to. Think I better make a page for alt.hvac

12
this
Do you have this stuff on your computer server, or do you rent space from a web-site?
~kjpro~

Rent space from http://www.ipowerweb.com / Good bang for the buck. I moved old website over and haven't had time to play with it much. Maybe this weekend I'll square it away some. Think a realtime chat board would be of interest? I'd rather use Hotline for that. The chat board is PHP. Thoughts anyone?

from a

Been chatting with a couple on line (yahoo), it has it's advantages. (faster replies, better communication)
~kjpro~
Yes. No. I've done that kind of thing. Works nicely.
--
Christopher A. Young

Do good work.
returns and airflow are importnt