Please reply if you have had problems with Photocell E127584.

Page 3 of 3
My pole light photocell failed often. one day i saw a bulb burn out with that white hot incandescent burn out.
i replaced the bulb, and the photcell was dead.
i thought about adding a relay, but then changed to led bulbs. cut power cost:) ended having to replace bulbs, when the led finally dies i probably wouldnt ever have to replace the light sensor,
however my light sensors glass window must not be glass, must be plastic, its getting cloudy and in any low light situation, it turns the pole light o
so i will replace the sensor again
replying to bob haller, FrankieV wrote: You state that you have several of 'these' to re;place E127584. I have five outdoor light fixtures that use this photocell. If you know this part, you are aware the it is mounted through a small hole with a threaded cap. Does your part fit have the same dimensions as E127584 so that it can be a direct replacement? Can you provide a picture with dimensions (a data sheet)?