Please point me to car repair newsgroups or sites

I have a 1995 Saturn SL1. Can someone please point me at a newsgroup or other site that I can learn about car repair for a front wheel drive engine. (I have a significant oil leak).
Thanks in advance.
You could try the cartalk website:
http://www.cartalk.com/menus/email.html
You have a choice of bulletin boards, where the Q's & A's don't post until a moderator looks at them or the "instant" Q&A service where your Q appears immediately and the answer will appear as soon as some kind hearted and hopefully smart individual reads and replies.
There's a Saturn-specific site:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.makers.saturn?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off
but to learn about car repairs, I wouldn't start with Usenet. Is there a community college nearby that teaches auto repair? It would have a facility at which you could work on the car.
I can tell you everything you ever need to know.
1) Take lots of pictures as you take things apart 2) After each section is apart put the bolts etc. in a zip lock bag and label them, possible tape them to the part. A magnetic tray is your best friend.
DONE. the rest is trial and error

Whenever I do a disassembly, I record the entire process with my camcorder, which is on a tripod looking over my shoulder. I also narrate the trickier stuff.
Kim_Jong snipped-for-privacy@volcanomail.com wrote in

You can learn a lot about car repair from Usenet,especially the wierd problems,where even factory mechanics end up swapping parts (at YOUR expense) and still may not solve the problem.
The famous Honda/Acura "main relay" is one of those problems. I also discovered a rebuild parts kit for my Acura starter solenoid,when the shops require the entire starter be replaced,$30 vs $250(new) or $175 (rebuilt).
Of course,you still get the ones who spam up the newsgroup,or like to argue about trivial details.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
1_Patriotic_Guy wrote:

rec.autos.tech

Clearly, what you need to do is post this same question to every listserv list, yahoo group, and newsgroup on the internet, don't pay any attention to the names of the groups, they don't actually mean anything, and there will be someone in any group that's interested in cars. That makes it relevent. Anyone who complains is just being an asshole anyway.

Aren't Saturns famous for that?