Please identify type of weather stripping on entry door?

I've seen then on lots of doors but I can't determine what its called. The installer routes out an edge of the door all around and installs a metal lip that marries to an opposing lip installed the same way on the door frame.
Is there a specific name for this type because I sure cannot seem to find one searching online.
Suggestions please? Thanks.

http://www.kilianhardware.com/indoorcawiwe.html