Please Help New York

Charity Drive begins a new Good Deed program on this Valentines Day.
They said on the tv news that New York is running our of salt for their roads. Lets do a good deed. If everyone on this newsgroup mails the salt shaker on your kitchen table to New York, they might have enough. This would be a nice gesture for Valentines Day! After all, everyone loves New York.
On 2/14/2014 9:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@America.com wrote:

half my family is up there. Good folks in New York sent donations to here in Alabamastan when super tornadoes tore up the state. If I was financially able I would send a large chunk of money but I can spread the word by Email and by calling talk radio shows. I certainly hope the Email address is not a scam. o_O
TDD
--
Where is all the salt Bloomberg took away? Use that.

On 2/14/2014 10:08 PM, snipped-for-privacy@America.com wrote:

running a deficit, I've heard. Please also send money. With the new gun control laws, might want to send some guns and ammo to the citizens, not to the government in Albany.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Saturday, February 15, 2014 7:19:59 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

It's another sign of the times. The governor of CT is asking FEMA to help cities and towns in CT that don't have enough salt. Yeah, this winter has been worse than many recent ones, but is sure isn't a once in a hundred years, fifty years, or even 20 year event. So, has it come down to that? They don't make provision for enough salt and then turn to the feds to help them out? Sounds like more reliance on the federal govt bailing you out instead of doing what you're supposed to do to me.
On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 06:42:19 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

Hey, don't criticize our governor. We even have a budget surplus this year and he is proposing a tax rebate of $55 per single taxpayer. And don't think that just because this is an election year that he would do it either. He is not buying votes. I'd want at least $100 for that.
On 2/15/2014 8:42 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

It is like Cali bitching about a so called longest drought in history, when it has only been one year. I guess the retards forgot about the 70's and, beyond that, the normal damned cycles the state goes through. The envirofrauds don't help much with the water management there, either.

It is like Cali bitching about a so called longest drought in history, when it has only been one year. I guess the retards forgot about the 70's and, beyond that, the normal damned cycles the state goes through. The envirofrauds don't help much with the water management there, either.
--
Cali and the Feds decided the Delta Smelt was more important than farm
land.

Joe Bastardi from the Weather Channel was on TV last week, saying similar. He says the current weather pattern in CA is due to cycles in the Pacific ocean where one section gets warmer, the other colder and that the current dry period is like what we saw in the 50's and 60's. IDK about CA, but winter here in NJ has been more like the winters I remember from the 60's, 70's. He said that CA could be in for a drier period for a decade.