Please help me fix bad advice!

A friend of mine bought a marked down leather sofa with a small scuff on the seat. I suggested he use shoe polish to blend in the scuff. I forgot the age old rule of trying something like that out on a part of the sofa that no one would see. Well, the Kewi shoe polish acted as a stripper and now he has a quarter sized bleached out bloch. I'm going to call some upulstry supply shops to see what they have to offer. But I would appriciate some advice on what to use. This surfice does not appear to be very absorbant. Wetting it doesn't daken it any. Thank you very much.
snipped-for-privacy@cbgb.net wrote:

Since there are so many different leathers and leather treatments, it would be wise to have an experienced expert leather refinisher take a look at it and see if there is a fix.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Agreed. The cost should be between $75 - $150.