Please help

Hi
A few of Our travertine floor tiles have stains.
What is the best way to get these stains off ?
Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Irfan Williams

It depends what caused the stains (e.g. blood, turpentine, dog shit etc.) For speedy advice, telephone a store that sells floor tiles.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
irfan williams wrote:

First of all post a new thread with a musch better subject line!

Don't you wonder why people refuse to give just a little hit as to what their REAL subject is? I generally just skip over subjects such as this (happened to have a few minutes this evening after the Buckeyes beat PSU, so was reading a few extras!).
Folks, give us a hint in your subject "Help with Travertine Stain" would have kept me from this one since I know nothing about it. But someone who does might have skipped over if they didn't have time paw thru every message...
Mark wrote:

Cuz they are new and don't know the proper etiquette.
Jon
Jon Danniken wrote:

But here it's called "netiquette".