Please Buy Me This For Christmas - QuickJack 5000

Page 2 of 2
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

It uses compressed air not exhaust gad. Has a sizable manifold to control the direction of the force. Steel reinforced rubber bladders.
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

standard jack will not fit or do the job. ^_^

Monster was talking about the fire dept air bags.
--
Tekkie

to right overturned rigs.

standard jack will not fit or do the job. ^_^

Not in my experience, they all use compressed air. There are compressors an d air bottles on trucks. I don't know how they would attach to a trucks exhaust because they have drive away connections in the stations to keep nasty stuff under control.
I also think the bags would degrade with diesel exhaust trapped in them...
It's been awhile but I'm willing to learn.
--
Tekkie