Please advise for Hot Tub Jets

Subject: Please advise for Hot Tub
I bought a 1992 Hot Tub and restored it to use, rebuilding the cabinet, installing shut-off valves for maintenance without draining the tub, and replaced a broken heating element. It has a 2 speed motor that runs on 110volts and a heater that runs on 220volts. The pump runs on low speed any time the thermostat calls for heat or high speed if user selected at a switch on the upper console.
Initially the jets provided pressure sufficient for my wife, but eventually the motor quit working. I swapped it out with a new motor of the same specs. I took the old motor apart and found the complex contacts that determine the motor speed had corroded.
Unfortunately, while the new motor is similar, I can't get the same Jet pressure anymore. Close but not good enough for my wife. What are my options?
Try a pump with higher output gallons per min 1_Patriotic_Guy wrote:

I don't think one exists jim wrote:

There is a motor and there is a pump. No matter how well the motor turns, it does not mean anything if the pump is crap. Do some testing to find out if the pump is working properly
wrote in message

out
I agree that you may have a pump problem. It is also possible to take the old motor to a repair shop and have it repaired or rebuilt.