Playhouse

Has anybody out here built this playhouse ?

Just curious if anyone out here built the same house and could give me some insight offline.

Thanks for your time. I've got a baby girl that is going to be very happy once it's done.

Reply to
JohnnyC

Pretty elaborate if you have never done any construction at this level Think of building a house - just on a smaller scale. The finish work is about the same, just the lengths of the boards aren't as long!

Reply to
Mark

I have not done it, but it looks like a skilled project.

You are obviously a loving father. Let me tell you my experiences. I built a very sturdy swing set, a regulation sized soccer goal, two desks, and a large storage cabinet.

The swing set and the household items got a lot of use, but the soccer goal was used for one summer. My younger son wanted me to build him a tree house. After I got the plans, and fortunately before I bought any material, his friend got bit by a spider in his tree house and then my son didn't want one.

I suggest you wait until your daughter is about three years old. Show it to her, see her reaction, and let her enjoy the anticipation of it being finished. Also I hope you are already aware of how persnicity women are about furnishings. :)

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

I built a shed using the Better Barns plans. Those were pretty straight-forward. . These plans are construction drawings. The baby is 3 months. It will take me three years to built it. . Perfect timing. . thanks for your time.-johnny

Reply to
JohnnyC