platform rocker repair

We can't find a spring and bearing assembly for our 1960s platform rocker. Any ideas? I did a search on google but was not successful. Thanks, Jackie

Try a few Goodwill/Salvation Army type stores. Many manufacturers used the same type of mechanisms so you might find some matching parts hidden under one of the chairs there. I have...twice...until I replaced the chair with something more modern.
On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 14:21:49 -0500, "J. Davidson"

I searched for "platform rocker springs" and got 53 hits- Amazon, Ebay & a few hardware stores. What isn't right about those springs? [I looked at a few and they all seem similar]
Jim